Epic trolling...

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Urgon

Epic trolling...

Post by Urgon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 am

AVE...

There are many types of trolls. But there is one, who was epic. A IT magazine troll, who attacked Hackin9. Check this article in "prestigious" IT magazine's ebook about NMAP: http://nmap.org/misc/hakin9-nmap-ebook-ch1.pdf
"We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf."

Airship pirate...

Xanatos

Re: Epic trolling...

Post by Xanatos » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:24 am

I don't see anything resembling trolling, just an article of jargon to me. Did you link the right page?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Urgon

Post by Urgon » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:08 am

AVE...

You need to read it carefully. Example:
Without further due, let’s see how DICKS operates against a live target across the internet:
"We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf."

Airship pirate...

NML

Post by NML » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:30 am

Take a clock, or some electronic stuff and wire it to some lead pipes in a brief case, and fill it with a ream of paper that has the troll face printed on it. When they scan it with x-rays, they'll see it looks like a bomb. When they blow it up to safely detonate it, trollface everywhere. I've wanted to do this, so bad.