Freenet Users

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Neurotic Anomaly

Freenet Users

Post by Neurotic Anomaly » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 pm

This goes out to anyone who has downloaded Freenet. I would like to add you all as my friends, just to start a small network of my own as well as become part of one you may have.
I've had it downloaded for a while and am now starting to set it up. My security is set to high.
שד ציד

Illusion

Re: Freenet Users

Post by Illusion » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Neurotic Anomaly wrote:This goes out to anyone who has downloaded Freenet. I would like to add you all as my friends, just to start a small network of my own as well as become part of one you may have.
I've had it downloaded for a while and am now starting to set it up. My security is set to high.
Ditto, I've had it for quite a while but never been able to set security to high as I havent known/trusted anyone enough to add as a friend. I think we've also toyed around with the idea of using freenet for certain things before..
"I'm not worried about this because I am too strong, too good, too intelligent, but I want to say to the others 'don't follow the stupid'."

Secant
Admin

Post by Secant » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:45 am

I set up a freesite for nonet at one point, but nobody had installed freenet in order to mirror it. Maybe we should try for a bulletin board using Frost.

Illusion

Post by Illusion » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Secant wrote:I set up a freesite for nonet at one point, but nobody had installed freenet in order to mirror it. Maybe we should try for a bulletin board using Frost.
Sounds like it would be the perfect infrastructure - just pondering how much the actual need for it is; I can see it perhaps being used as a "supplement" for the board almost...?

I did look at Frost before though, and it looked good...

... then I realised I liked my girls over the age of consent. :D
"I'm not worried about this because I am too strong, too good, too intelligent, but I want to say to the others 'don't follow the stupid'."