Project Files Dump - Now Available

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
Psychlonic

Project Files Dump - Now Available

Post by Psychlonic » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:28 am

In honor of wrapping up our second NOPCON, I'm going to upload all of my unfinished guide files I've written over the years but never had the motivation to finish. The information is much better than can be found in my WOTS guide although it's not as streamlined and certain unfinished sections can be jarring. Here is the file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/21ncxk

Bear in mind that these are not all from one particular guide write up but a few over the course of the years that simply never went anywhere. I'll also be uploading some other lost works soon that are relevant to NO from myself and others.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Psychlonic

Re: Project Files Dump - Now Available

Post by Psychlonic » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:30 am

Back in 2006 we had a member here who infiltrated an Army base in his country. He later took his video he recorded to the media and a big shit storm ensued. As the dust has settled on this matter completely, I don't think anyone will mind it being posted. The topic was quickly edited after the posting, but I managed to save the original post along with the edited version, both are available in the archive:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/29ih80

And you thought YOU were hardcore. Get off our lawn.

Here's a bit of a crazy night oops that was pulled from the forum awhile back as well. At the time it was rather high stakes:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/v8jll9
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:45 am

Ace, this is an awesome dump. Shame the army base video is still lost though.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Secant
Admin

Post by Secant » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:49 am

Nice. This stuff will find its way to the library/archive.

Also congrats on not getting dead at NOPCON, I'm sure there was ample opportunity.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:07 pm

It's gonna take more than bramble thorns and a spout of dehydration to kill me.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Hard work and the unbeaten path always minimizes risk, despite very real concerns over things such as noise levels in areas. There was only one big point of concern for me when we were near a house and something else worth protecting with a firearm had anyone come out. Even then, we were in a position to immediately evade and become impossible to shoot at.

Spooky Alien

Post by Spooky Alien » Thu May 24, 2018 10:01 am

Sorry to revive a dead thread here, but I’m pretty sure the links don’t work anymore, does anyone still have the unfinished guides?
“The safest route between two points is a shadowy line.”

Secant
Admin

Post by Secant » Fri May 25, 2018 2:55 am

Got you fam.
Attachments
Unfinished Files.zip
(146.32 KiB) Downloaded 684 times

F3R4L

Post by F3R4L » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:49 am

Does anyone still have that army base infiltration stuff?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:12 am

There are a few archived news reports about it but the video seems to be lost to the sands of time. It wasn't an "infiltration" so much as easy trespassing. The trespassers in question literally rode their bikes down a dirt track into the base in the middle of the day, wearing casual clothing, while soldiers were doing live-fire drills. In the video they even found belts of live machine gun ammo lying around some of the ranges.

F3R4L

Post by F3R4L » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:31 pm

And no one noticed them? lol
I expected something different, but that was still pretty hardcore

Does anyone know what happened to them after the video was released?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Not a clue. I know they were interviewed by A Current Affair but I don't know where they went after that. Enfaded might know, since he's back.

F3R4L

Post by F3R4L » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:00 pm

A Current Affair was an American show, this happened in the US?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:15 pm

No, Australia. A Current Affair is there too.