Shoutout to CookieThief

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Pontifleviticus

Shoutout to CookieThief

Post by Pontifleviticus » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:05 am

Saw you around sanctuary. Been hangin out here and chillin with the space niggas. Anyway have you found any other small totse offshoots around the net?

CookieThief

Re: Shoutout to CookieThief

Post by CookieThief » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:01 am

Tbh I don't know if I am going to stay, I might but the admin there doesn't seem to want to do anything but just keep it floating. It looks like a good site but it is empty with no posters.
The world is dark until your eyes adjust.

Pontifleviticus

Re: Shoutout to CookieThief

Post by Pontifleviticus » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:04 am

CookieThief wrote:Tbh I don't know if I am going to stay, I might but the admin there doesn't seem to want to do anything but just keep it floating. It looks like a good site but it is empty with no posters.
Its a great concept. If you notice the forums are an exact rip of totses old forums (if you know totse). This is because he opened the site after Tots2 closed and its where all the zoklet chaps flooded to when zok closed his site. After he royally fucked up his site by ignoring that userbase and dividing the users another site RDFRN opened up which closed after a few short months. Arnox opend sanctuary back up but wont give access to the old forums which actually had a good number of posts and accounts. Another guy from RDFRN opened niggasin.space which is where a lot of us hang out. Its mostly shitposting and shenangins but there is a notable tech section and a good number of subforums.

I am actually working on an image board based off the totse idea but its still a ways off. When its up I plan on getting in contact with similar sites and setting up an internet information collaboration comittee composed of various forums around the internet working together to amass a congregation of dataphiles.