Greetings Everyone

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Relentless07

Greetings Everyone

Post by Relentless07 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:47 am

I also came from totse, looking for a more serious forum when it comes to stuff such as Night Ops. I am a thief but occasionally I do Night Op's, Exploring etc.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:40 pm

-cleaned-
Last edited by Psychlonic on Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:13 pm

We are indeed more serious about it then totse here, but as Tetra said, we're basically a dead forum at the moment.

Welcome though, there's a lot of good info on here, if a bit slow.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

H3LLRAZ3R

Post by H3LLRAZ3R » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:57 pm

Totse im my opinon is like weed a gateway site for people to hone there internet "fantasy" like opping or blowing shit up. so they are probabbly a valuble rescourse

hX_

Post by hX_ » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:43 pm

Totse is a bad site (misinformation, trolls etc) but a good gateway for the newbies to get to the more serious sites such as his imo.

It's also where I got the link for this forum.

Although if you remember the Jenkem incident you start to wonder, do we really want those people in places like this XD.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:19 am

I think most of us came from &T, it's easy to find. I remember a long, long time ago when I found it I thought it was all badass and whatnot haha.
Then I discovered the ACB was full of shit, Santa wasn't real, and &T lost it's magic. Except the Night Ops threads, of course.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.