hi

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Mr. Happy

hi

Post by Mr. Happy » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:23 am

I have been doing night ops for a while, but i really never knew there was a large community of night oppers. Its nice to a find web sight like this thats full of useful shared knowledge.

Xanatos

Re: hi

Post by Xanatos » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:00 am

Hi there, always glad to have new people who share similar interests. This site contain a vast amount of resources related to night ops and "black arts" in general, feel free to browse through at your leisure and add any useful information you have or share some experience. If you're having trouble with something, feel free to ask. If you're looking for 'missions', check out the Dare Thread in the NO/UE forum. Or drop into The Lounge to chat with other members (we're pretty scattered globally, so some people may not be on at the same time).

We're pretty casual around here, so you can say whatever the fuck you want.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

kunoichi

Re: hi

Post by kunoichi » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Hello :D I am also new to this stuff. And yes, knowing there are people with the same interests around the world is a GREAT feeling! Before I discovered this sight, I was feeling lonely because there is no one I know here who know nops. (Especially girls, like me.)
Anyway, have fun here and feel free to post!
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :P
Society gets the kind of vandalism it deserves.