Hello: I'm new

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Moonpaw

Hello: I'm new

Post by Moonpaw » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:56 am

Hello I'm new to this but it sounds freakin legit. I enjoy running around at night... its fun

nooner

Re: Hello: I'm new

Post by nooner » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:04 am

Hey Moonpaw.

This is my cousin everybody, treat him good.

Like I said man, we're kinda dead right now, but there's still some people hanging around. Check out the experiences section for some recent adventures.
Eat your veggies...

trx100

Post by trx100 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:27 am

Whats up man, welcome to the shadows.

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:12 am

Hey welcome to the forums, read up and post some good stories.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 am

Welcome. Excuse the mess, we still haven't quite fully recovered from multiple forum crashes. Many stories have been lost, as have many techniques and gear reviews. If you need to know anything, feel free to ask. Just because the answer isn't already available doesn't mean somebody doesn't know it. In fact, it could just be that they're tired of posting it because they take it for granted.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:55 am

^ And by gear reviews he means every single member on the site bitching constantly about "black vs. camo" clothing. :P

Is it odd that the most irritating thing going on at the time is one of those things you remember fondly?

Anyway, welcome to the site. things look like they're picking up quite a bit so we should see a fair amount of new opping wisdom and stories being shared this summer.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:47 am

And by gear reviews I mean people talking about their flashlights, gloves, and the other multitudes of "what do you prefer" discussions.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.