Hello boys

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Haporal

Hello boys

Post by Haporal » Fri May 12, 2017 6:52 pm

I read 2 years ago "the way of the shadow" because i found it on a dropbox thread on 4chan, then i totally lost the pdf and i re-found it again pretty recently; i read it again and i noticed that this forum was mentionned in the PDF, so i went here to take a look and i've started to read a lot of topics.

So now i have an account because i wanted to read the "bad ideas" part and i wanted to ask some questions about camos, gear etc...

So greetings and i hope the forum is not dead yet ! :D

PS : what do you think about aliexpress to buy some gear ? I've already bought some stuff and i'm looking forward to buy my OPping gear on here because it's cheap and they can mail anywhere without port fee.

Psychlonic

Re: Hello boys

Post by Psychlonic » Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 am

Cheap Chinese goods can be absolutely viable, I can't really recommend any brands out of not knowing which ones are quality, but I recommend searching for items you like on there and then trying to find reviews on paintball and airsoft websites as these are frequent buyers of such goods and will likely write about any issues they may have. Certainly some of them are accidents or blowouts waiting to happen. Then again, that can happen with any brand if they don't quite fit right - from experience.

Welcome aboard!
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat May 13, 2017 3:45 am

You get what you pay for. But why pay $150 for a $20 job?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Haporal

Post by Haporal » Sat May 13, 2017 8:10 pm

I think that cheap things that we buy on stores are most likely chinese stuff anyway.

I'm just afraid to buy talkie-walkie because these from aliexpress can access police frequencies, and it's a bad idea to try to make them go through the border.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sun May 14, 2017 4:44 am

Always talk in code if that's the case. That way if anybody does eavesdrop on your frequency they won't know what the hell you're talking about.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.