Good to see the site running

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Enfaded1990

Good to see the site running

Post by Enfaded1990 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Hi old members and new members alike , its good to see Night Ops still running strong here. Night ops is like the weather itself , always changing but never leaving. There will always be the search for knowledge , power , tranquility and vengeance that can be achieved by night ops and as a result the Night ops community will always survive.

Ive moved away from my old hometown where I used to nightop religously from 14-22 years old and Ive just come back to my old town and have been filled with the good ole memories of nightops and this website so here I am ! I noticed zoklet was dead , what a shock that wasnt to bad of a site !

At this moment in time I am living in Rural NSW Australia and the nearest dwellings are usually 5 kms apart so Opping targets have been limited compared to suburban living in Sydney for years. Since moving into full time employment ive slowed down my ops, Rather I have engaged myself in infiltrating national parks and nature reserves that have been blocked off by access to public, or old mine sites or homesteads. Usually by means of 4x4 at night using various equipment. Its not as stealthy as the old ops style , but definitely using the old skills and in a manner that covers alot of ground fast.

Given im living in such a isolated area I believe I can conduct alot of primarily Night op based activity during the day without risk. So im looking forward to posting some threads of exploring dam walls and things in my local area.

Good to see some of the old characters here !

Xanatos

Re: Good to see the site running

Post by Xanatos » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:34 am

Ace, welcome back! And if you find yourself in Sydney on New Year's Eve we should go out for drinks.

How's rural opping compared to suburban? I live in a suburban area so there are always light and houses in close proximity and shit, but targets are always plentiful.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Illusion

Post by Illusion » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Holy hell, Aussie ES? That's a blast from the past!

From one returning member to another, welcome back!

Edit, realised this is a completely different account to the one I used at the time. Doh.
"I'm not worried about this because I am too strong, too good, too intelligent, but I want to say to the others 'don't follow the stupid'."

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:30 am

Welcome back, friend.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."