Hey Guys Im Back.

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Teck-9

Hey Guys Im Back.

Post by Teck-9 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:06 am

Waz up?

Hey just wanted to pop back online and say hey and I will be trying to find the best way to add input on this forum here.
I have learned even more about more aspects of the computer, coding and cracking world than most people I have ever heard of. If I don't know it yet it wont take long and I will be breathing it.

I have been offline for a while now on forums. Main reason being I have been trying to focus on things to better my abilities and the other being the site got way to cluttered with crap.
I do mean crap.

Well anyway Just wanted to say Hi and I will be posting more and trying to work on my grammer more as well.
I will take request on what you want to see posted here or what you would like to know about just about anything computer or electronically related.

I have some interesting new codes I have been writing to help with unlocking certain things you or your friend might come across on your fun little outings.

Teck 9 Out.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:38 pm

Welcome back. Now GTFO! :P
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

hX_

Post by hX_ » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:52 pm

Tetragrammaton wrote:Welcome back. TITS OR GTFO! :P
Well said XD

ruzam

Post by ruzam » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:08 pm

I've read epic tales involving you! Welcome back.
Ye.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:39 pm

Nice to have you with us again.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Teck-9

Post by Teck-9 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:56 am

Yes I am back. I'm glad to be back. Yeh I have been having router port problems with my ISP. So I am planning on getting a new one :D lol. I have some vids I am going to add the links to so that you all can go view them anytime.

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:43 pm

Welcome back!

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:39 pm

Better not forget to post that op video you lazy bitch :lol:
Just playing man. Speaking of which, has anyone here been in contact with enfaded Serenicity? He might not even realize we're back up and running...
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:12 am

I haven't heard from in in ages... last thing i knew he'd been recruiting oppers over there like mad, and had been involved with the press over an op he did into an active military base.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."