Hotel and some other ideas

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
stealththief

Hotel and some other ideas

Post by stealththief » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:28 pm

I have a few ideas floating around my head, mainly stuff I wanna get done now that the weather here is getting nice again. Let me know any tips or anything that have worked if you've done similar stuff or just ideas. A lot of these are stupid and I probably won't pull through with most but whatever.

One day during a parkour run, me and Pines (a guy I do parkour with) found a way onto a balcony/elevated courtyard that's part of a hotel or some fancy condos, we want to climb back up sometime with nice clothes and have someone meet us outside, just for fun.

Me and Crisis have a few things we want to accomplish:
Get chased by security/police.
Dine and Dash
Jump out of a moving car (stunt work stuff).

More NO and rooftop stuff.

Borninshadows

Post by Borninshadows » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:57 am

Get a prepared route, and at least on E&E route if you are running from the cops. Some people may have had extremely easy E&E from the cops, but it is best to be prepared. Also, If you have to go into Evasion, be sure to have a form of Covert communication.
Legal Disclaimer: Everything I have written in the above post is most definitely hypothetical or written by a totally bored person

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Definitely, E&E is probably one of my favorite things, even when walking around, the parkour training combined with NO and other experience makes my mind passively spot escape routes everywhere. I'm sure Crisis has this in his head as well. Either way though a flexible plan is always a plus.