Where and how?

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
stealththief

Where and how?

Post by stealththief » Fri May 09, 2008 2:40 am

Where do you guys go to train? and do you train in private or attempt to disguise your training?

I usually pass any operations training as ninjutsu or parkour. And I train anywhere that I see something that looks like something I'd encounter.

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Fri May 09, 2008 8:41 pm

I do all of my strength training and stuff at home because I am already working on getting into perfect fighting shape (i have desensitized my knuckles already before anyone brings that up. It is not the smartest thing to do though, because im going to have some bad ass arthritis when im older and I already am having problems with my hands. DON'T DO IT EVAR!!!) As for actual practice I sometimes play a game where I Op my own house and have friends/other oppers be "guards" kind of like splinter cell. I also do some UE to work on my field skills. Manhunt helps too.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat May 10, 2008 4:33 am

Either at home, or while out doing parkour (because that sort of works as training for everything).

Possibly the best pro of having your own place - you can take an entire wall, make a giant, multi layered cardboard target on it, and then practice knife throwing without even having to get out of bed :P
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Mon May 12, 2008 9:13 pm

Forgot to mention I do any strength exercise in my home in the morning. Manhunt does help, a lot...