Getting in shape???

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
JMAN

Getting in shape???

Post by JMAN » Mon May 05, 2008 10:54 am

I know that this topic has been touched on a fair bit before, but I could do with a little more advice on the subject.

I am 15 years old, and although I can run 7km without breaking much of a sweat my arms are as weak as. I don't want to really bulk up too much but I really need to strengthen them up for ops that involve really long climbs. I'm too broke to go to a gym (lol, poor me) and NONE of my mates have any gear to do some serious training with. Once I got access to the school weights room (thanks to a paper clip and a tension wrench, hehehe) but if I went in there too often I'd probably get busted.

Any help would be appreciated lots.[/b]
“Do good by stealth, and blush to find it fame”

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Tue May 06, 2008 2:34 am

Also muscle ups and of course climbing with an emphasis on the arms. A quick technique to learn and apply is this thing where you grab a bar with your palms toward you and pull up while kicking the legs, it should get you on top of the bar with your arms straight. Hard to explain, but if you have MGS3 (great game btw) snake does this, to get from a dead hang onto a branch.

JMAN

Post by JMAN » Tue May 06, 2008 3:15 am

Thanks allot guys, I'll give it a try and see how it works out for me.

Thanks again :-)
“Do good by stealth, and blush to find it fame”