Zzzzz

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
CookieThief

Zzzzz

Post by CookieThief » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Sleep is meant for night time for humans, that is the general consensus of science. Poly sleep cycles exist but do carry health risks and may or may not work depending on the individual. Nightlife still exists though from more mainstream activities (clubs parties) to our little hobby. So how does one stay rested while going out at night? I copy cats in this regard, by taking naps during the day(s) after an op to catch up on my sleep. Also I like to plan ahead the night I am gonna op with the next day in mind. Staying up all night is rare for me when oping as I leave around 11 to 12 when it gets dark and get back at 1ish. I go to bed late anyway 10 or 11 so just a night time stroll helps when I can't gear up. Luckily I work from home so its a bit easier. Even with all this I still sometimes lose some sleep and I pay the price, but it is worth it.
The world is dark until your eyes adjust.

Xanatos

Re: Zzzzz

Post by Xanatos » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:39 am

I'm primarily nocturnal so it makes no difference for me anyway, however on the occasion I do have to get up early for something I just go to bed a few hours earlier than usual (4-5ish) and stay up until my usual bedtime again. Oftentimes I stay awake 2 or more days at a time so sleep's not that big an issue to me, although on those longer stretches I do rest my eyes from time to time without dropping into complete unconsciousness.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.