Ouuuuuummmmm.

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
CookieThief

Ouuuuuummmmm.

Post by CookieThief » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:30 am

If you have ever meditated you might know the feeling you get when you "wake up". Everything is much more vivid with all of your senses.There are so many different types, just google meditation and find one you like. I like walking meditation, but instead of walking I practice my foot work. I stay silent and observe the world around me with all of my senses. By quieting the sounds I make I open myself up to the noises around me. If I don't want to move I just quiet my breathing and body and do the same. I don't think, I just feel. By quieting your mind you can be improve your stealth. This also helps me calm down during an op. Once someone was searching for me and I "mediated" and my only thoughts were the sounds around me and how to stay hidden. Over time I developed an instinct, but for those with out it helps a lot. Just someone I learned. Namaste!!!
The world is dark until your eyes adjust.

Xanatos

Re: Ouuuuuummmmm.

Post by Xanatos » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:10 am

I used to meditate before ops, particularly longer ones. It really does improve one's concentration and awareness of both your body and surroundings. I haven't done it in a while though since the walk to the AO usually suffices, but I have noticed my thoughts tend to drift a lot more now. It's like my mind is working on two separate levels.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.