Injured

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
darktorn

Injured

Post by darktorn » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:53 pm

I recieved a leg injury playing football (soccer) recently and I could barely walk. Now, however I am ready to op again, long story short I have not opped for near a month. Should I just ease myself back into opping by starting with a few easy ones or just jump back where I was?
"The human being created civilization not because of willingness but of a need to be assimilated into higher orders of structure and meaning."

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:30 am

Go slow and take it easy on your leg. Ease in, if you feel your ready for more speed up but don't jump into something big if your not really sure you can do it.

darktorn

Post by darktorn » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:03 pm

I'm not worried about the leg, its fine now, I'm just worried about whether ill be rusty going back into ops.

I have completed a couple of small ops just to get back in, I'm gonna build my confidence up and take it slow.
"The human being created civilization not because of willingness but of a need to be assimilated into higher orders of structure and meaning."