Cold Wolf

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
stealththief

Cold Wolf

Post by stealththief » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:50 am

I got this game from a traceur (male parkour practitioner) from my local parkour forum, not sure if he found it or made it up either way credit goes to: The Nameless

Here's what he got:

Only for advanced practice and only when in perfect health!

To make it a bit harder for the more experienced among us.

Game called 'Cold Wolf': remain outside (almost) completely undressed and try to stay warm for 5-10 minutes by doing your work-out (qm, push-ups, muscle-ups...) - preferably after dusk so no weird situations come up with people wondering about naked dudes and/or chicks. Better yet - try to avoid to be seen at all. If you're exposed, you lost the round and must return inside and do 4 rounds: (50 push ups + 50 crunches + 50 squats each) in less than 15 minutes total as penalty regardless of how much you did outside already. So better ensure not to get caught in first place!
If anyone manages to even take a picture of you (yes, police mugshots count too)-> lost big times = do 100 push-ups + 100 crunches every day after waking up and before going to bed for a 6 months.

Afterwards, get back inside asap and dress warm again so to prevent hypothermia.

Additional Note: Make sure you won't leave your keys inside or lose them during the workout!!!

Purpose of this workout:

- training to remain undetected
- training under stress (cold + dark + exposure threat)
- slowly build up body resistance against extreme temperatures
- general training

BONUS MISSION: Succeed to expose fellow traceurs/traceuses during their Cold Wolf training.

If you manage to take a picture of him/her, he/she will do you homework/laundry... for a full month at the risk of picture exposure.

If you succeed to do the above DURING your own Cold Wolf workout session while remaining undetected yourself (proof necessary), this goes for a full calendar year.

Pictures are only to serve as proof for their case and are to be completely destroyed immediately after they have served that particular purpose. Violations of this will be considered as unsportsmanlike behavior among fellow traceurs/traceuses and are to be punished with a ban from any future yams to come without any exceptions.

For all you non-traceurs and traceuses QM (quadrupedal movement) is a palms and foot crawl thats high and fast, no knees touching the ground or low profile in this...

chillythingy

Post by chillythingy » Mon May 19, 2008 11:04 pm

Weird, but interesting. Seems like a game you can't really play alone, sounds fun though.
When I was young, I was afraid of the dark.

Now that I'm older, it is the light I fear.