QiGong,Chi,etc..your opinions please

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
Shinobi

QiGong,Chi,etc..your opinions please

Post by Shinobi » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Your opinions on qigong and "Chi" in general, i would like to hear em.. i have been practicin qigong regularly after my friend(over 10yr of martial arts and qigong,chi,chackras etc) got rid of my opiate abuse and some bruises, withdrawals with couple of qigong exercises and some bruises with his "ki", he didnt touch me, just held his hand above my bruises, i felt a tingling sensation aaaand em gone WOW i thought. before that happened i always denied chi etc but now i think it is really true thing. and yes it is maybe half "blacebo" but not all of it is..

inbartizan

Re: QiGong,Chi,etc..your opinions please

Post by inbartizan » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:27 pm

The Qi has multi perspective understandings and roles.

In your case, the qi you felt derived mostly from meditative exercise. It is quite often that sensations appear while the chi goes more obvious (by concentrated, emptying mind that raise your sensitivity, etc), either from yourself or your friends hand.

Further explanations are described through the internet, though many times, act of reading and anticipating will dissipate the appearance, control, and existance of the qi for temporary times. But reading is a good way to review your achievement, and to open your mind about in what kind of FORMS qi will appear and what will qi SERVES you
... it won't be easy ...

Shinobi

Post by Shinobi » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Thanks for reply. But i was wondering that if you could for example increase your hearing,night sight etc senses SIGNIFICANTLY. So it would be usefull for night ops, aand as you know you can also hurt with Qi. I would ask these from my "Sifu" but hes on kind of an "vacation" :D And i want to hear other Operatives thoughts and experiences.

inbartizan

Post by inbartizan » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:57 am

Many aspects can be achieved through meditation. Yes, significant results but can't be achieved overnight

My advice is try to look for some exercises, and compare them. I would recommend Ashida Kim's "Secret of the Ninja" and "Ninja Mind Control"

Read the "Secret of the Ninja" first, it covers broad aspect of ninjitsu, you can obtain it free at ashidakim.com . It is also the first book lead me to Ninjitsu and Night Ops

The meditation is on "meditation preparation" and "kuji kiri" sections. Go slow, enjoy every exercises, every actions, every moments.

In past I already achieved kuji kiri no. 9, but has some weak points at kuji kiri no. 3,4,6. So I repeat all the exercises. It is not the same thing while you practice the exercise for the second "serious" cycle, (not a short review cycle) compared to your first start cycle. Thus, repeating exercises seriously is recommended, since repeating means upgrading your skill.

For example, kuji kiri no.5 is for speed of thought. First cycle, you will achieve more speed and fluency of thought and intuition. Second cycle, your thought will be much more controlled, focused, and your intuition becomes more solid and clear than yours at your first cycle.

Good luck
... it won't be easy ...

FlyingOne

Post by FlyingOne » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 pm

I dont know about chi, or how it is supposed to or if it does work, but I find it useful to meditate for a bit right outside or inside of the AO, it kills any jitters, adjusts my eyes to a darker environment than the one I will be in, lets me get used to the natural sounds of the area, and helps me to be as focused as possible.