Blinding Lasers

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
ninjaurban

Blinding Lasers

Post by ninjaurban » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:06 pm

I want to make some of you aware of Blinding Lasers. Right now these are restricted and sold to police and military. But they exist and the laser beam are Invisible. That is because they are in the IR spectrum. In the future when the World War begins, you need to be aware of these weapons. Entire groups can be blinded permanently. So avoid large crowds and open streets at that time. You can use a cheap night vision goggle to see them though. This is only something they would use on crowds.

These are the laser proof goggles. They are restricted however you can find glasses from laboratory supply companies that sell similar glasses. Frequency range is 820-850nm and 1064nm. The 1064nm is the important one.
Attachments
lasergoggle.jpg

Lynx

Re: Blinding Lasers

Post by Lynx » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:32 am

I'm sure that oppers will do their best to avoid crowds in the first place.

The prospect of a blinding laser is very interesting. Perhaps we can get our hands on one that it a tad less powerful, for less nefarious purposes?
Don't take it too seriously, you're not coming out of it alive.

ninjaurban

Re: Blinding Lasers

Post by ninjaurban » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:43 am

The wave length of these are industrial not normal IR. Most military guys don't even know about these things. They have the goggles, but they really don't know why they have the goggles. Many governments around the world have them. I've heard stories that they have been used too.

Here is a report from Human Rights Watch.

http://www.hrw.org/reports/1995/Us2.htm