Good news for me.

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
Atmos

Good news for me.

Post by Atmos » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Hey guys, i haven't been on the forum much as ive kind of been off opping as i exhausted all potential ops in my area, but my parents are breaking up so im moving into the city 10 miles from my current house with my father. I really want to take this opportunity to start opping again, its a fairly industrial city meaning there are lots of large commercial buildings, anyway what kind of buildings should i be targeting guys? Where have you had the most success with your ops?

Im thinking buildings that arent just a brick box, buildings with lots of potential entry points such as swimming pools with outside slides, thoughts?
<- Shaco could op like a boss xD

Xanatos

Re: Good news for me.

Post by Xanatos » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:03 am

Any building is potentially a target, but if you're looking for specifics there's some good pointers in the Dare Ops subforum. Opping in the city, while isn't necessarily "harder" than opping a rural area, definitely offers a new set of challenges for you. But more challenges means more opportunities.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Atmos

Re: Good news for me.

Post by Atmos » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:33 am

Wise words, had a look through the dare forum, sure ill find some inspiration.
<- Shaco could op like a boss xD