Pre-Op Playlist

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
Eden

Pre-Op Playlist

Post by Eden » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:46 am

I've noticed that many of the people I've opped with have a list of songs, or a certain band, they like to listen to before they go out on an op, or while they are gearing up. I've started to put together a playlist, but it is still very much so a work in progress. Do you have a Pre-Op Playlist? If so, what's on it?
I'll tell you a secret...The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.

Xanatos

Re: Pre-Op Playlist

Post by Xanatos » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:35 am

Sometimes I listen to a bit of the Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory soundtrack while gearing up for an op. Just a little something to get me in the zone.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Teutoni

Post by Teutoni » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:08 am

I have yet to find something that really has a strong enough effect on me to get me into the correct mood for opping. Occasionally songs pop up but I don't listen to them too often.
Keep 'em chained, boys!

Marzka

Post by Marzka » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Mission Impossible soundtrack. It makes crawling around someone else's garden sound much more awesome.
Nightops is gud, yo.

TheBurnedMan

Post by TheBurnedMan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:25 am

flowing water.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.