observation of the unsuspecting human.

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
kevlar

observation of the unsuspecting human.

Post by kevlar » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:02 pm

firreball and myself, were inna woods yesterday. just during the day, no sneaky sneaky, silent stuff. we brought a rope to improve our rope skills and made a sweet rope ladder by just tying loops in the to step in. anyway i digress. we climbed a tree and found ourselfs in a tree about 15 meters of the ground, right above a bike path. the rope, an odd item, on a tree, in an open field, with a green bag next to it. after around 20/25 people passed by they all noticed (black) the rope. nobody saw the bag, and even fewer people saw us (nobody), up in the tree, in broad daylight, with a climbing rope underneath us. no camo clothing.
how the hell did they never thought of looking up to see if something climbed up that tree? they could see the rope from atleast 300 meters away.
if your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough.

Æternaeon

Re: observation of the unsuspecting human.

Post by Æternaeon » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:03 pm

It's a common human fault that can be taken advantage of in many ways: people tend not to pay attention to areas they don't feel they need to pay attention to. You can often hide in relatively plain sight as long as you are somewhere nobody is expecting a human to be. If you ask someone to look for a person in a photo, sure that's great. Won't take long. But catch them when they're not looking for someone and you have an enormous advantage it seems.
Sacrifice the body, not the heart.

TheBurnedMan

Post by TheBurnedMan » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:30 am

people just dont look up, when i was smaller i hid on top of the refrigerator as a joke, i was thinking my mom would walk in, see me and laugh at the absurdity of it. instead no one, not my mother or siblings, noticed until i said something.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Zerg

Post by Zerg » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:34 am

I have been an avid climber since I could walk, and this never ceases to make me laugh(silently of course). Once I was literally hanging from a tree over someone's car as they were exiting it (my feet were probably a meter or two above their roof), and they just kept walking. As a general rule, I don't rely on this property on any ops. But it sure as hell is useful if you slip up or are careless choosing a hide spot.

aaronderuiter

Post by aaronderuiter » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Things like these make it hard to estimate humans. Sometimes they're dumb as shit, other times they surprise you with inventiveness. But in this instance people simply don't care I think, they might have reacted differently if it were night and they felt vulnerable.
"I suggest you back that back-up of your back-up up, and while you're at it, maybe you could back it up once more."