For people who deal with dogs

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
stealththief

For people who deal with dogs

Post by stealththief » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:26 pm

I hear a lot of people dealing with dogs with blowguns, if that's your thing check this out. If you use blow guns at all check this out for that matter, seems useful and easy.

Code: Select all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAezpcdWf8E
Hope this helps

Dethkreep

Post by Dethkreep » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:45 am

Could be very useful. But as I am still a novice night opper, I'm avoiding bringing anything that could be considered a weapon. Nice video though. He has some other good videos as well.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:06 am

-cleaned-
Last edited by Psychlonic on Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Dethkreep

Post by Dethkreep » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:12 am

I'm all for it. Dogs have been a nuisance for almost any opper I've ever talked too. Whoever came up with a surefire way to defeat a Dog every time would be a hero XD.
"They do not see what lies ahead, when Sun has faded and Moon is dead."
-Gollum

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:32 am

Exactly, they're a pain in the ass for me even.
I'm looking at the USPTO online for the OST: Canine Defeat thread to see if anyone else has devised anything clever.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Blue_Social

Re: For people who deal with dogs

Post by Blue_Social » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:43 pm

/want
/so much want
"Eat healthy, exercise often, die anyways. Oh well, you might as well make your life as enjoyable as possible." ~Anonymous

CokeCanNinja

Post by CokeCanNinja » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:00 am

I like the way Psychlonic treats it like a science. Those ultrasonic dog things are cool, I've seen them at Wal-Mart. My little brother claims to be able to hear those, but he is a diagnosed chronic lair.

Blue_Social

Post by Blue_Social » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:12 am

CokeCanNinja wrote:I like the way Psychlonic treats it like a science. Those ultrasonic dog things are cool, I've seen them at Wal-Mart. My little brother claims to be able to hear those, but he is a diagnosed chronic lair.
Its ok. Mine is too.
But for all seriousness I nabbed one from my neighbor and played it, every dog on my block whined and went inside or hid.
I freaking need one fo those for myself.
"Eat healthy, exercise often, die anyways. Oh well, you might as well make your life as enjoyable as possible." ~Anonymous

CokeCanNinja

Post by CokeCanNinja » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:33 am

Blue_Social wrote:
CokeCanNinja wrote:I like the way Psychlonic treats it like a science. Those ultrasonic dog things are cool, I've seen them at Wal-Mart. My little brother claims to be able to hear those, but he is a diagnosed chronic lair.
Its ok. Mine is too.
But for all seriousness I nabbed one from my neighbor and played it, every dog on my block whined and went inside or hid.
You neighbor has one. You need one. You have stealth and knowledge. You should have it within 3 days. Vas (you go).

Blue_Social

Post by Blue_Social » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 am

CokeCanNinja wrote:
Blue_Social wrote:
Its ok. Mine is too.
You neighbor has one. You need one. You have stealth and knowledge. You should have it within 3 days. Vas (you go).
Dammit. But I like my neighbor. :/
Oh well its for the better good?

CokeCanNinja

Post by CokeCanNinja » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:23 pm

I'm guessing you haven't read Machiavelli's "The Prince"? The end justifies the means.

Blue_Social

Post by Blue_Social » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:37 pm

CokeCanNinja wrote:I'm guessing you haven't read Machiavelli's "The Prince"? The end justifies the means.
So stealing something so I can stop dogs so that I can steal is justified.
(Oh who the fuck and I kidding I've already killed my morals with a grenade.)

CokeCanNinja

Post by CokeCanNinja » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Blue_Social wrote:
CokeCanNinja wrote:I'm guessing you haven't read Machiavelli's "The Prince"? The end justifies the means.
I stabbed mine in the back when they weren't looking.

Blue_Social

Post by Blue_Social » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:54 pm

CokeCanNinja wrote:
Blue_Social wrote:
I stabbed mine in the back when they weren't looking.
Really? What knife did you use?
I taped the hnad grenade to its back when it wasn't looking!
OUR METHODS ARE SIMILAR!

NINJAHAMMER

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:19 am

I bought an ultrasonic dog repeller years ago and tried it on a friend's labrador, it would make him leave the room. I have never used one on a charging foaming at the mouth canine intent on chewing my balls into mush and honestly I don't trust these enough to try. The ultrasonic frequency is such to make these devices annoying to the dog but I want one that makes a pesky pooch run away like he's on fire or render the dog unable to even move. I'm sure the CIA has ultrasonic devices that would make my mouth water while causing a dog to piss itself, unfortunately I don't know enough about electronics to experiment on upping the frequencies and what not. My idea is to create an electronic ultrasonic safe zone of devices that surround a hiding spot that would cause any pursuit or tracking dogs to refuse to enter my "forbidden zone". Just a few weeks ago I purchased about five ultrasonic animal repellers that are made to attach to trashcans - clearance prices, hell yeah ! See the picture below. They recharge with a USB. I spend about 3 hours charging one of these, turn it on in my command center (office room) and call my sweet chihuahua to come to me (I wanted a pitbull attack dog but when you get married you realize who the boss really is and the boss wanted a chihuahua) Anyway, the dog comes right to the door and he stopped but he was within 5 feet of me. So disappointed. I also bought canine repel powder ( keeps dogs off furniture, away from certain areas of the yard ) bought at pet stores but have never tried it. Some other avenues of thought : lion piss or animal pee, hot pepper type powders and sprays, pain field generators, tranquilizer caltrops and transdermal drugs on sticky paper, etc My black bag budget is somewhat slightly lower than the CIA's or Q branch so I haven't been able to research these.
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (18.24 KiB) Viewed 21382 times

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:52 am

Lion piss? Where the fuck is anybody supposed to get that? I don't live near a circus.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

NINJAHAMMER

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:18 am

Lion piss? Where the fuck is anybody supposed to get that? I don't live near a circus.

Somewhere in my decades of notes and research, I recall something about Lion piss , could have been a gov't agency or what not. Here's what I just found at the website predatorpeestore.com (yeah, a real website) , this is a copy of what they wrote . . .
Dog Problems - Bear Urine
Dogs are one of the toughest pests to deal with because they are so darn curious! We have found the best repellent to be Bear Urine. Unless a dog is specifically bred to overcome this fear and hunt bear, a dog desn't want to be anywhere near a bear! Create a "pee-rimeter" around your yard by using BearPee liquid with ScentTags, 33 Day Dispensers or ScentWraps. Use BearPee Yard Cover to deter dogs from using a specific area as their doggy restroom.
Holy bear piss Batman, this is why I love this website . . . after 30 plus years of researching this spy / ninja stuff, I still find something I didn't know , now of course I know that you are never too old to learn and I try to absorb as much as I can but I am so happy to learn new stuff and this site spurs my curiousity. Perhaps my "forbidden zone" dog no -go zone could be not where a bear shits in the woods (if they even do) but where a bear pees in the woods. Forget electronic necromancy, . . .. tracking dogs , urine (you're in) trouble now.
Attachments
bear-urine-12oz-200h.jpg
bear-urine-12oz-200h.jpg (10.37 KiB) Viewed 21355 times