Resource - NinjaChemist

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
Abraxas

Resource - NinjaChemist

Post by Abraxas » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:59 am

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZwo0H2U776XiNqokq98cwg/videos
I've seen that the community generally frowns upon many devices like this, but I still thought some may find a few of these ideas useful. The author seems like a bad joke in cheap ninja attire at first, but his work is actually quite good. He has designed cheap and easy impact smoke grenades, flashbangs, smoke + flash, pull ring grenades, and even handheld directional flashbang type devices. These could be very useful as last ditch items used to temporarily stun a pursuer without needing to engage in combat. A hand-held flashbang coming toward the face would be especially disheartening. All of these would create noise and many tons of light, but if it comes down to using one you've already botched the mission anyhow, right?

(Edit)
By the way, I wonder if some of the impact bombs could also be partially filled with metsubishi or some other type of irritant so you had a smoke screen that also makes it difficult to use your eyes at all.
Stay in the shadows.

Xanatos

Re: Resource - NinjaChemist

Post by Xanatos » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:59 am

Huh... some of those are pretty cool. I don't think it would be hard to create a tear gas version of one of those devices, although you'd have to take care to not get caught in the same cloud when it goes off.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

NINJAHAMMER

Re: Resource - NinjaChemist

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:29 am

I imagine that the flashbang would be more impressive if he filmed it at night time; I remember shooting a Dragon's Breath 12 gauge shotgun round during the daytime and I was disappointed. I am about to order some CO2 flashbangs, they have about 130 decibels and are non-lethal - the plastic canister just fills up with gas until it cracks open. However, I was wondering how I could change these or alter them so that a blinding agent (red pepper, teargas, etc) could be used with it but the canister only cracks at one area , it doesn't really explode. I like these , as they can be activated without using a lighter and they don't send shrapnel but they are not blinding with a flash or with eye irritants. They are used in paintball games and they are legal in the US and not too expensive. I also found it interesting how ground charcoal was used as a way to disappear behind a cloud of black colored powder and this reminded me of a ninja youtube video where a guy demonstrates ancient ninja techniques and he blows a black powder into the air in front of himself to conceal his movement.
Attachments
CO2 Flashbang.jpg