Taser Brass Knuckles

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
Silvershadow

Taser Brass Knuckles

Post by Silvershadow » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 am

http://www.amazon.com/Blast-Knuckles-Th ... B00520BKM0

I think these could be useful in high risk black ops where the chance of a physical confrontation is high and stealth is still a necessity. Stun Guns are loud however it would be much more quiet than a fight and would make for an easy-take out of lone personnel. It is also more convenient than a traditional Stun-gun because it still allows use of finger tips and obviously punching. It could also be useful for self-defense (who knows who is lurking among the night) or a weapon to take out trailing attack dogs.

What are your thoughts?

Xanatos

Re: Taser Brass Knuckles

Post by Xanatos » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:53 am

For that price I'm not sure they'd work as reliably as one might think. And I wouldn't try using them for sentry removal.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Urgon

Post by Urgon » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:54 am

AVE...

First of all: you need to understand, how such things work. Typical stun gun causes only pain and some muscle contractions, and most people will be able to get up as soon as current stops flowing. Tasers use 9Hz pulses which are at almost exact frequency of human motor cortex operation. This scrambles all communication between body and brain. It would take more time for the victim to regain control, but still this is only knock down weapon. And it won't make anyone loose consciousness. This is TV myth...
Don't look at voltage tag, this only tells you, how much of material it would penetrate. A friend of mine had 500000V(500kV) Tesla coil and he could safely play with it, as current was less than 10 microAmps...
"We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf."

Airship pirate...

NINJAHAMMER

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:49 pm

I tried to check out the taser brass knuckles link but it failed , so I included a new pic. I feel Urgon is correct , I've played with the stun guns a little ( nothing kinky with sexy dominatrix women, though that may be interesting . . . anyway) and they don't knock you unconscious and the initial pain will cause you to jerk back - kinda like a bee sting. This device is not really a taser as it doesn't shoot out prongs and it requires the user to hit the enemy and hold the device against his body. They are loud if you discharge it / turn it on without touching a body. Only good feature is that if the person strikes out or jerks free, you shouldn't drop the stun gun if they hit your hand. Also, here in the States, some states have laws against stun guns and carrying one of these and getting caught will give the local prosecutor a boner, cause he can now charge you with more charges. It's tough to get close enough to a sentry, ergo, most professionals will use silenced firearms, crossbows, etc. however, these are lethal. So the next question perhaps is, what is an effective short range non-lethal quiet method to incapacitate a sentry?
Attachments
brass-knuckles-taser-fist-640x533.jpg

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:38 pm

-cleaned-
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.