Tranquilizers

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
SilentKnight

Tranquilizers

Post by SilentKnight » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:28 am

Does anyone know how to make any decent tranqilizers or a site telling how to. All the ones i've been to didn't help at all. I know how to make darts just not the sedative.

hX_

Post by hX_ » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:21 pm

Sedatives can be extremely dangerous and you're better off just sneaking, sedatives can kill in too high doses, and you don't know who you're coming up against, someone extremely light or heavy.

I'd leave it unless you don't mind going to prison for manslaughter or GBH.

SilentKnight

Post by SilentKnight » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Thats true, I was intending on using them for dogs but the way people here are about their dogs it would probably be a bad idea. Also dogs barking like crazy is common here and if 1 just suddenly stopped im sure it would raise suspision.

seed

Post by seed » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:02 am

People move. Unless it's a highly secured place, the person should change his attention eventually. If its a dog, and it's at night, don't bother trying to aim a blowgun at it. You won't hit it. Just avoid everything. As for blowgun, and you get caught it, goes from tresspassing to tresspassing + weapon + poison. Looks alot worse at a trial.
ABCDEFGHDECEPTIONRSTUVWXYZ

TheSneak

Post by TheSneak » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:33 am

Im not advising it, but from what ive heard is take some sleeping pills (Amdien, lunesta etc.) and crush them up into a powder. Add a drop to the powder and make a paste. Coat several darts in various amounts (a little bit for a light person, more for a heavy person).

Never tried it, but I remember seeing it here a while back I believe.
The above text is completely made up and happened in my imagination.

Blackcell

Post by Blackcell » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:24 am

The key to dogs is becoming its friend, give it a bone or food, Ive seen more dogs turn into friends than betray people when they have some persuasive food. Make your greatest enemy your ally.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:03 pm

Blackcell wrote:The key to dogs is becoming its friend, give it a bone or food, Ive seen more dogs turn into friends than betray people when they have some persuasive food. Make your greatest enemy your ally.
Yea I know a few people who did this and the dogs don't do anything when thy go by.

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:09 pm

I would be their friend or if you go the other route Tylenol PM in their water bowl might work (I haven't tried it but it sounds like it could if they will drink it.)

Blackcell

Post by Blackcell » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:50 pm

I havent personally tried to tylenol PM trick but ive taken those pills and they havent affected me really at all, didnt even get drowsey. Might work with small dogs but prolly not heavy - large dogs like a german shepard. But like I said I have no idea, just throwing it out there.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:30 am

I haven't even taken Tylenol PM either though, I just though since no one posted it to.

NINJAHAMMER

Re: Tranquilizers

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:46 am

While I've never used sedatives or tranquilizers to down a dog, I have researched chemicals / poisons quite a bit. Most tranquilizers made for animals are shot from an air-gun type weapon and the dart has a tube that contains quite a bit of the knock out agent. As I recall, Scott French's book Big Brother Game, or Ninja 1990 had detailed plans for homemade darts but I have seen websites that deal with tranquilizer guns. Of course, you need to have a license of some sort to purchase the equipment and tranquilizer chemicals. I don't believe that a dart fired from a blowgun will contain enough chemical to incapacitate a canine or a human unless the poison / sedative is extremely powerful (poison dart frog, cyanide, etc). Too many movies show the ninja shooting someone with a blowgun and it instantly knocks them out - non-lethally of course, and the blowgun dart always hits them in an artery or the neck. Perhaps an arrow or crossbow bolt with a padded blunt tip soaked in GHB , DMSO (a transdermal carrying agent - horse liniment ) or fentanyl is possible but if the op you are on requires the removal of a sentry dog or person- and the risk vs reward is that high, just use a silenced firearm. If it's just a pet dog , make it your friend or try feeding it food that has sedatives inside ; leave the blowgun at home. Research Vet medicine to find medical grade sedatives or put sleeping pills in the dog treat.

Xanatos

Re: Tranquilizers

Post by Xanatos » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:47 pm

Not to mention that, given the sedatives aren't instantaneous, the dog will likely bark & yelp quite a bit before passing out.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.