Army Surplus Stores

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
SilentKnight

Army Surplus Stores

Post by SilentKnight » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:53 pm

The best place i've found to get gear is from an army surplus store. they had everything I could think of to bring on an op. The prices aren't too bad either. The woman at the register looked at the stuff I put on the counter and asked if I was going to rob someone... I just laughed.

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:50 am

Lol, Surplus stores sell the best stuff and you could easily gear up for all your ops in a few visits. They're great and they usually don't sell fake patterns or cheap gear. Whenever you have a problem on an op you can disguise it as another type of problem, like paintball or like ROTC and they may even recommend what will work best for your problem.

NINJAHAMMER

Re: Army Surplus Stores

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:54 am

You may pay a little more for your gear than what you can find online through Amazon, but you'll save on shipping. Use cash and it leaves very little trace unless the cashier sees your face on the 6 o'clock news and remembers you bought the "ninja mask , machete, BDU rape kit" that they offer. Buy the ninja mask / balaclava when it's cold out or around Halloween and the cashier won't even think twice. Army Navy stores have a ton of stuff that can be used for night ops or it can be modified to be used.

Xanatos

Re: Army Surplus Stores

Post by Xanatos » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Additionally, it gives you the option of physically inspecting your gear before you buy. How many of us made an online purchase only to realise it wasn't as advertised or we bought the wrong size? Huge pain in the arse.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.