Stepping Down As Admin Soon

Important messages about the site will be posted here.
Psychlonic

Stepping Down As Admin Soon

Post by Psychlonic » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:42 pm

-cleaned-
Last edited by Psychlonic on Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

CokeCanNinja

Re: Stepping Down As Admin Soon

Post by CokeCanNinja » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:20 am

So are you still going to be hanging around?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:55 am

He probably will, but I'll salute anyway.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 pm

CokeCanNinja wrote:So are you still going to be hanging around?
As randomly as always I suppose, yes.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

CokeCanNinja

Post by CokeCanNinja » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:51 pm

You should give your admin powers to me.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:21 am

Funny.

Captain Winky

Post by Captain Winky » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:44 am

Quite seriously, I've never seen that much 'true' oppers compared to most of the people that post on here. For as far as I can tell Black Ops and Bad Ideas used to be more frequented in the past.

That all aside, though, Psych, I always saw you as one of the top admins. Hell, I can't even recall off the top of my head who the third one was next to you and Secant. You did good work, you managed to kick some sence into us idiots for every mistake we make, you know your shit, and you're around frequent.

Best to you man, you did a good job, and I hope we can at least keep learning from you.
that's why roger podactor was murdered,
HE FOUND CAPTAIN WINKY!

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Hmm, well it seems that the third - Therin - was reverted to just a global moderator. Regardless, Secant is all the site really needs as far as administration. He does a pretty good job of updating the software and optimizing everything when he gets sudden bursts of motivation every now and then.

I made this topic just to get the word out so anyone having account troubles wouldn't PM or email me when I'm no longer an admin. Other than that, there won't be much as far as changes go for anyone else.

Anyways, Secant might want a new moderator soon to cover the site more frequently with me unable to do that. The other two moderators, Therin and MIB, don't come online too often anymore. I would really prefer to just be a regular user from this point on, so there may be a nomination thread in the near future.

Secant
Admin

Post by Secant » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:29 am

Psychlonic has been removed from the Administrator and Global Moderator groups. An open invitation for him to return to the site's administration stands from this point forward.