Does anybody remember me?

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
killdozer

Does anybody remember me?

Post by killdozer » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:02 am

I honestly am surprised to see the place still around in a way, but I am thrilled.
I see a few names I recognize (psyclonic and xanatos mostly it seems?) but I'm assuming a lot of us aren't around as much as before.
any body left that remembers the &t militia and the old days?
The new internet is honestly depressing and i lost all of my fellow totseans/tM/NO fam somewhere after zoklet.

Also, I would totally love to stick around and contribute more. I still go on the occasional operation, but nowadays I am a little less daring as far as planned out, high risk endeavors. I honestly probably haven't posted here since before I went to prison around 2014 or so.
----------------------------------------------------
Life bytes with a variety of sizes of teeth
(previously evil_0ne)
A.K.A porschenazi (tM)
R.I.P. Totse
-----------------------------------------------------

Psychlonic

Re: Does anybody remember me?

Post by Psychlonic » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:10 am

Welcome back again.

Agreed on the internet, it's all about herding everyone into centralized systems now and curating their interests for them. Not only do you not have to think for yourself anymore, it's discouraged.

I come and go, the forum is pretty quiet right now but I find writing on a subject helps keep it solidified in my mind so I've been using SG as my scratch pad while working on some concepts out in the world.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:51 pm

Shit dude, been a minute.

I still keep in touch with a few of the guys from NOPCON, but rarely do we discuss anything op-related.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:20 am

Well, see you in another 9 years!
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

killdozer

Post by killdozer » Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:01 am

Haha, I'll be sure to be here more often, it's awesome to still see people I remember here tbh.

How has life been for you guys since we were all here all the time?
----------------------------------------------------
Life bytes with a variety of sizes of teeth
(previously evil_0ne)
A.K.A porschenazi (tM)
R.I.P. Totse
-----------------------------------------------------

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:01 pm

Up & down. Mostly down. Recent world events over the last few years have disrupted many plans.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.