Do you people meet through this forum?

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Ashy

Do you people meet through this forum?

Post by Ashy » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:08 pm

I dont know if it is something you do, but i would like to post my location in the ''greetings section'' in case somebody with the mindset wants to PM to meet to do urban exploration, train a little parkour and with time do some NOPS, because im in a new country for work for some months.

Is there any rule about it or is it just the general shadowness of the matter that makes people not post locations?

Xanatos

Re: Do you people meet through this forum?

Post by Xanatos » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:34 pm

We generally shy away from giving out personal information, but if it's general enough (US state or small European country, for instance, something you could cover in a day trip) it may be worth a try. Post at your own risk.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

fx1k

Post by fx1k » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:30 pm

Second everything Xanatos says. I believe people have met each other through this forum in the past, but that's rather rare. If anybody appears to know other operatives, they more likely came to this website together, already knowing each other in day-to-day life.

Ashy

Post by Ashy » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:18 pm

Thanks for the replies!