Budget Full-Auto Conversion?

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Xanatos

Budget Full-Auto Conversion?

Post by Xanatos » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:58 am

Basically, pulling on the ring will apply pressure to the trigger, which will loosen when the charging handle cycles back, resetting the trigger and when the charging handle travels forward again it'll tighten the string and pull the trigger again, thus allowing for full-auto fire.

Anyone wanna try this with an SKS or something with a reciprocating charging handle? I doubt you'll get any good groupings but it seems like a fun trick to do at the range.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

NINJAHAMMER

Re: Budget Full-Auto Conversion?

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:17 am

Well it is certainly cheaper than a bump stock. They have increased slightly in price here lately. Back in the 90's I owned an M11 9mm SMG and it was fun to shoot, except I blew so many rounds into the air as the gun would raise incredibly. Full auto's waste so much ammo ( which is hard on the wallet) but there is a thing called the "Machine gun smile" ; you can't help but smile when firing Full auto (in a target environment, while no one is firing back). Had to sell my SMG when I got in trouble :? Also had a Hellfire device for the AR-15 but it was hit or miss and I imagine this ring thing would be unreliable and uncomfortable as well.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:51 am

It's physically impossible to fire something full-auto without smiling. If you can, you're a god damn terminator.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:56 am

lol christ this is ghetto.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.