**Libertatem Pack #1**

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
libertatempack

**Libertatem Pack #1**

Post by libertatempack » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Please remove post we are going to re-brand.

Thanks
Last edited by libertatempack on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Psychlonic

Re: **Libertatem Pack #1**

Post by Psychlonic » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:04 am

It's funny how things have devolved back to this type of distribution system. I remember old newsletters being distributed in the 90s with simple text docs of info like this.

Anyway, I see no harm in this being here and hope the idea takes off for you guys even. I've amassed way too huge of a library myself, but we still get lots of newbies who will probably take an interest in these fringe topics.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Not sure how applicable this is to Night Ops, but it's in the right section. I'll let it slide for now.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

libertatempack

Post by libertatempack » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Psychlonic wrote:It's funny how things have devolved back to this type of distribution system. I remember old newsletters being distributed in the 90s with simple text docs of info like this.

Anyway, I see no harm in this being here and hope the idea takes off for you guys even. I've amassed way too huge of a library myself, but we still get lots of newbies who will probably take an interest in these fringe topics.
If you care to share anything you have from your library let us know. We went trough many ideas on how we wanted to distibute this, and we ended up choosing this methode. This site is not the only place we posted on there are a few other places we posted as well.

And thanks we hope there is enought interest to keep going.

Xanatos wrote:Not sure how applicable this is to Night Ops, but it's in the right section. I'll let it slide for now.
Thanks if you feel we have over stepped in any way just let us know.