MAGA

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Xanatos

MAGA

Post by Xanatos » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:48 am

First Brexit, now MAGA. Congratulations America, things are looking up. What a ride this year's been!
maga.png
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Secant
Admin

Re: MAGA

Post by Secant » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:46 am

It's so fucking embarrassing. I'm sorry for making fun of Brexit, turns out stupidity is a worldwide phenomenon. :(

I am 100% convinced that the Cubs made a pact with Satan in order to win the world series.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:51 am

Ah relax, it was either this buffoon or a diabolical bitch more crooked than a Chernobyl tree root. Just sit back and enjoy the salt because the ride ain't over yet.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Secant
Admin

Post by Secant » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:52 am

At least the diabolical bitch isn't a fucking maniac. But yeah, no winners here except the Cubs. Hmm....

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:14 am

Secant wrote:At least the diabolical bitch isn't a fucking maniac.
Oh come on. Highly disagreed. She just seems less so because she's got a silver tongue.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Secant
Admin

Post by Secant » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:18 am

Well, don't blame me - I voted for Batman. I like his "tough on crime" policy.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:36 am

I'm on board with that. Maybe they can get those fancy White House lights to form a bat signal so he knows we're getting desperate.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 am

Secant wrote:Well, don't blame me - I voted for Batman. I like his "tough on crime" policy.
Voted for Batman, you say?

Secant
Admin

Post by Secant » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:35 pm

Xanatos wrote:Voted for Batman, you say?
Well, anything is possible at this point. There is no question that we're getting the hero we deserve.

Bruce Wayne

Post by Bruce Wayne » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Please no.
"If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal and if they can't stop you, you become something else entirely - legend, Mr Wayne."