Welcome to the Info War

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Pentagonal_Iris

Welcome to the Info War

Post by Pentagonal_Iris » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Though this site does not receive much through traffic (Not arguing that it should), I tend to see the profile of a person who would be on this site as someone who can see through the hype. With that in mind, I would like to inform you of something I feel is necessary to understand what is going on in the world we live in today. A man by the name of Alex Jones, who lives in the State of Texas, USA has been doing radio for 15+ years. He has exposed many cover up's and so called, "conspiracy theory's," and continues to do so. If you want to be informed on what's really happening in the world, tune in to this man through the website below.

Code: Select all

http://www.infowars.com
This is just a start, when going down the rabbit hole of the forces at work behind all major events occurring in the last few decades, and much farther back than that as well. However, it is a good start, and I would implore you to check it out, for your own sake.[/color][/b][/size]

Xanatos

Re: Welcome to the Info War

Post by Xanatos » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:16 am

Not sure what to make of this...
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

NML

Re: Welcome to the Info War

Post by NML » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:31 pm

Stay away from there. It's nothing informative, useful, and most of it isn't true and is never proven.